Collection and use of information
The information and data we may collect and use about you includes the following:
- Information you provide to us when you complete forms on the Site or any other information you provide to us via the Site or by email;
- Correspondence, whether through the website, email, telephone or other means of communication;
- Details of the payments you have made, whether through the website, telephone or other means;
- Details of your visits to the website, including traffic data, location data, login details and other details.
We may use your personal information and details together with other information about you for the following purposes:
- to process your bets and bank card payments and online payments;
- to set up and administer your account;
- to comply with legal requirements;
- to perform analyses;
- provide you with information on promotional offers, our products and services which you agree to and monitor your transactions in order to prevent fraud, illegal betting and money laundering.
You can unsubscribe from any unsolicited mailings using the functionality available to you.
Disclosure of information
We may disclose information which we hold about you, including personal details and betting history, to sporting and other bodies, including the police for the purposes of investigating fraud and money laundering.
We take all reasonable steps, as required by law, to ensure that your personal information is accurately recorded and securely stored. All personal information is destroyed when it is no longer required to be retained or when required by law.
We do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us via the Internet. All information is passed at your own risk. However, upon receipt of transmitted information we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, loss or unauthorised access.